Long Term Care & Retirement Homes
We are a full service partner to Long Term Care and Retirement Homes.
Priority Healthcare is commited to match caregivers to clients’ needs. Our highly skilled nurses and caregivers, who are fully bonded and insured, are available 24 hours per day, 7 days a week. We ensure that each caregiver will be properly screened before being placed with a client. We understand that selecting the right provider of services in your home is an important decision.
As our clients, you have our assurance that our staff goes through regular performance evaluations, including performance assessments that incorporate any feedback our clients provide to us. Our team of Nurses and Personal Support Workers reflect the diversified needs of the communities we serve and are trained in diversity management.
We have worked with a range of long-term care facilities across the province and are available within short notice to provide assistance
- Registered Nurses
- Registered Practical Nurses
- Personal Support Workers
- Resident Support Workers
- Resident Care Aides
- Housekeeping Aides
All our Staff meets the following criteria:
- Valid Professional License
- Fully Referenced with Background Check
- Current Immunization and Health Physicals
- Current CPR and First Aid Certification
- Thorough interview conducted by our in-house staff
- Updated with Ongoing Trainings
- Insured under Workplace Safety Insurance Board
Personal Support Workers who love to assist their patients in personal and constant care.
Registered Practical Nurses available to assist nursing teams in Complex Continuing Care, Rehabilitation, and Mental Health.
Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Medication administering as directed by the care physician
- Assistance with medical supplies and devices
- Continence care
- Infection control
- Sterile procedures