Who We Are
We’re devoted to providing highly skilled, dedicated & compassionate healthcare professionals.
Our Mission is to provide competent and compassionate Health Care Service to all of our clients and family members. Our staff are honest, professional and educated. We value and acknowledge the vital role professional health care is to a diverse community. We strive to continually develop and practice innovative models of care.
Our Guiding Principles:
- We believe the client always comes first.
- We treat each person with respect and dignity.
- We keep ourselves educated so that we can apply new solutions in the field.
- We use innovative approaches to health care and client service.
- We believe that client deserve to have timely access to health care.
- We will never compromise our integrity or ethics.
Priority Healthcare is devoted to providing a high level of skilled, dedicated and compassionate healthcare professionals to our clients. We are driven by our commitment to quality placements and we take personal pride in delivering the highest client care possible.
We work hard to ensure that our care providers are fully trained and are properly supervised in order to provide the best service possible….this is our Priority!
Priority Healthcare Staffing Solutions is yet another staffing enterprise established by John Nalli. John’s journey within the staffing industry is truly a Canadian success story, which dates back to 1995 when John joined the staffing industry right out of College…he was just 20 years old.
John has founded and owns organizations such as People Store, PEOPLEsource and The Finance Department. Priority Healthcare is the latest in a series of Canada’s most prolific and award winning staffing firms.
Some of the most notable industry leading highlights include:
- Voted the Best Staffing Firm (10 Times)
- One of Canada’s Top 500 Growth Companies by PROFIT Magazine & CANADIAN BUSINESS (7 Times)
- Recognized as Entrepreneur of the Year by the ICCO (in 2011)
- Recognized as one of Canada’s Best Employers, by the Globe & Mail (in 2015)
- Awarded the Next Generation Award by the ICCO in (2015)
- One of Canada’s Top 100 Best Employers as identified by the Globe & Mail in (2017)
- John appointed as President – Ontario Region of ACSESS (Association of Canadian Search, Employment and Staffing Services) (2017)