Verifications & Assessments
Having a well-trained and qualified employee that can deliver quality support if of the highest priority.
We offer a variety of training as per a client’s unique requirement or situation.
We have partnered with leading schools, colleges and institutes to provide these trainings not only online and in-house but at subsidized rates so our personnel are ready and able to work within the shortest turn around times imaginable. All our support staff come with the following (minimum qualifications/certifications): Valid – CPR and First Aid certificate, Police check or vulnerable sector screening depending on where they will be working, PSW diploma/certificate, Valid Photo ID.
Bundled assessments include the following:
- Criminal Check Verification
- Credit Check Verification
- Medical Pharmacology
- NVCI (non-violent crisis intervention)
- CPI (crisis prevention intervention)
- Safe Management
- Dialysis training
- Diabetes training – insulin administration
- Wheel Chair Van Training
- QAM (Quality Assurance Measures)
- Fire Safety
- Food Handler Certification