To Our Valued Clients, Healthcare Workers and Associates.
We have witnessed the shocking effects of Coronavirus (COVID-19) and are committed to joining global efforts in mitigating the spread and minimizing the impact that this devastating disease has on our communities. The health and safety of our personnel, our clients, our workforce and the general public are our top priority. Priority Healthcare has decided to take the following precautionary measures, effective immediately, and until further notice.
Our core focus is to provide a healthy and safe working environment for our personnel, while mitigating the potential spread of all illnesses, so that they may continue to provide high quality service for our clients, without unnecessary or emergency interruption.
- All our caregivers and personnel have been provided with appropriate PPE Equipment which includes face masks and gloves.
- All persons who have returned from China, Iran, Italy, Japan, South Korea or any other country identified by WHO to be a high risk for COVID-19 will not be permitted in any of our locations, or at any of our client locations, for a period of no less than 14 days from the date of return to Canada.
- All persons who have been in close contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 will not be permitted in any of our branches or at any of our client locations, for a period of no less than 14 days from the date of diagnosis.
- All internal staff who are experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms will be asked to work remotely, where possible, and will be encouraged to self-quarantine pending a full medical clearance.
- Attendance by internal personnel at tradeshows, seminars, conferences, job fairs and other public functions are suspended immediately.
- In-person interviews for any potential associate who has self-identified as having cold or flu-like symptoms will be rescheduled, unless accommodations for interview can be made.
Should you require additional information regarding the spread and control of COVID-19, we encourage you to contact the Public Health Agency of Canada at 1-833-784-4397 or your local health care provider.